Social Commerce Coordinator - The Horse
The Horse is looking for a Social Commerce Coordinator to join their growing team!
The Social Commerce Coordinator is responsible for the online branding and marketing within various social networking platforms. The Social Commerce Coordinator is responsible for creating and maintaining existing partnerships on social media sites and any new platforms that could increase the company’s brand recognition. We’re seeking someone with a positive attitude, driven to succeed, and highly knowledgeable within this field.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Maintain and lead for growth, The Horse’s online presence via social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat etc).
- Develop relationships with social partners to enhance the online awareness of The Horse brand.
- Utilise social marketing plans to implement global marketing strategies.
- Work closely with E-Commerce and Wholesale Teams to enhance sales goals.
- Works closely within a team on all special projects.
- Continuously engage with The Horse’s community.
- Analyse the market, competitors and audience to provide actionable insights and push social media boundaries.
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience across all major social networks is a must.
- Experience is PR and or Communications.
- Ability to use data and analytics for paid both paid and unpaid social media strategy.
- Content creation and management.
- Strong organisational skills and time management.
- Be self-driven and show good initiative.
How to Apply
Complete a short video (3 minute maximum) and send to firstname.lastname@example.org (if your file is too large, you can send via www.wetransfer.com which is a free sharing service).
- In the video we want to know:
- What you would bring to The Horse’s social media to achieve exceptional cut through and brand positioning.
On one page (only) answer the following:
- Your career highlights in bullet points only.
- Your top 2 strengths in social media management.
- The most recent person you have followed on Instagram and why?
- What influencer do you think would be the most appropriate to work with for The Horse?
- Which brand do you feel most nails it in a cluttered social world.
Note: Southern Sydney Based, Full-time Position
We look forward to hearing from you.
Applications close Tuesday 14th June 2017.